2016 Kawasaki Z800
16 KAWASAKI Z800 "STREETFIGHTER"
New Front Tire and Rear Tires
Kelly Blue Book Value - $6730
For more information contact Doc's Motorcycle Parts, 1625 Thomaston Ave. Waterbury Ct. 203-757-0295 or email at email@example.com
The new Z800 brings the Kawasaki Z tradition of incredible engine and chassis performance to the mid-size class. With extreme street fighter styling, a powerful in-line four-cylinder engine, upright seating positioning and standard ABS, the Z800 is a legend in the making.
- 806cc In-line, four-cylinder engine with smooth and strong torque and exciting high RPM power
- Aggressive street fighter appearance and high-tech digital instrumentation
- Chassis geometry results in responsive handling and a stable feel
- Overall ride position is sporty and natural, and is designed to enhance feedback from bike to rider
- Suspension is optimized for the frame rigidity and is adjustable
- Anti-lock Braking System is standard and works in conjunction with powerful calipers and large diameter brake rotors
- Engine: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Inline-four
- Displacement: 806cc
- Bore x Stroke: 71.0 x 50.9mm
- Compression ratio: 11.9:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 34mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm inverted fork with rebound damping and spring preload adjustability/4.7 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® horizontal monoshock with piggyback reservoir, stepless rebound damping, adjustable spring preload/5.4 in.
- Front Tire Size: 120/70 ZR17 Dunlop Sportmax D214
- Rear Tire Size: 180/55 ZR17 Dunlop Sportmax D214
- Front Brakes: Dual 277mm petal-type rotors with four-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 216mm petal-type rotor with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Frame Type: High-tensile steel backbone
- Rake/Trail: 24.0 deg. / 3.9 in.
- Overall Length: 82.7 in.
- Overall Width: 31.5 in.
- Overall Height: 41.3 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.9 in.
- Seat Height: 32.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 509.4 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 56.9 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Spark Black/Flat Ebony
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Inline-four
- Bore and Stroke
- 71.0 x 50.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 34mm Keihin throttle bodies
- TCBI with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm inverted fork with rebound damping and spring preload adjustability
- Rear Suspension
- Bottom-link Uni-Trak® horizontal monoshock with piggyback reservoir, stepless rebound damping, adjustable spring preload
- Front Brakes
- Dual 277mm petal-type rotors with four-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 216mm petal-type rotor with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17 Dunlop Sportmax D214
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR17 Dunlop Sportmax D214
- 56.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.8 in.
- 24.0 deg.
- 3.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 509.4 lb.
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Metallic Spark Black/Flat Ebony
- 12 Month Limited Warranty